Sunday, June 17, 2007

Freecycle group approval process stinks

Since May 27th, 2007, the Freecycle Network(TM) and
it's management have consistantly gone downhill. Their
first attack against the IMod Team was to remove Robin
and myself from OIDG. The first set us to no email
(so we wouldn't get notice that they had removed us) and
then proceeded to take us off the group without any
warning. Karen also joined our status there. She was
removed in much the same way.

The rules for belonging to OIDG and the Mod Squad are that
you must currently be an owner or moderator of a Freecycle
group. Those of us who have been removed all still own and
moderate our own trademark compliant Freecycle local groups.
So, why did they remove us? It was a get even gesture and
also by removing us, it kept our side of the story from
every being read on that forum.

I went through the joining process again. After 14 days,
my application was let expire. The same goes for Karen.
Robin will know in the next couple of days if she is let to
expire also. The excuse the moderators of OIDG have been
using is, that they have to send a letter requesting additional
information, which needs to be answered and returned by the
applicant. They then have to confirm the applicants information
by checking with the mod squad and by sending a letter to the
applicants home group for confirmation of the applicants
affiliation with the local group.

After 14 days, I still have not received a confirmation letter
to my home group from these losers. I doubt that I will either.
We are such a threat to them that they can't even allow us to
be a part of that group. My complaint is.... they are just
liars. They say one thing and do something totally opposite.
Ann is especially bad at this. Don't trust her. She would
chew off her own right arm before she would tell the truth, then
pick her teeth with her finger bones.

We are now watching the slow fall of the Freecycle Network. They
have several people to thank for this. Deron, Stephanie, Nan, Gwyn
Ann and her robots. I won't say I told you so ..... or well,
maybe I will. I told you so!!

No comments: